Deadline: 6/1/13 changed to 6/3/13 only
Spring Applications are for those who are pursuing a post-secondary degree.
(1) Tribal Higher Education Scholarship (THE)
(2) Alyeska Match Scholarship (AM)
(3) Alyeska Match / Tribal Higher Education Scholarship (AM/THE)
If you’re seeking a short-term certificate or vocational training for job enhancement and/or to secure employment, then apply for the Tribal Training Grant Application.
If you’re looking for other scholarships, then view the Additional Funding Information at the bottom of the web page.
· When a postmark/courier-dated submission date falls on a weekend, work closures, or a holiday, the application deadline is automatically extended to the next business day. (6/1 to 6/3 deadline)
· Send applications by either email, fax, postal service, or hand delivered to the 3rd floor front desk. You many also use our drop boxes located in the front of the building or the back of the building the day of the deadline. We do not need original application, only one copy is needed for student file per deadline.
· If sent by postal service, the postmarked/courier-dated deadline must be on or before deadline.
· Late applications beyond the postmark date will not considered.
Please always complete the latest applications printed from the CITC Web site.