NEW! Part-time credit requirement lowered to three credits
Going to school this summer? Wednesday, March 15 is the deadline to apply for a Doyon Foundation basic scholarship for the summer 2017 semester! Don’t miss out on an $800 scholarship for part-time students or $1,200 scholarship for full-time students.
Please note that we recently lowered our part-time credit requirement from six credits to three credits. This change will allow more students to qualify for a basic scholarship!
Are you eligible for a Doyon Foundation scholarship? Take this quick quiz:
- Are you enrolled to Doyon, Limited or the child of an original enrollee?
- Are you accepted to an accredited college, university, technical or vocational school?
- Do you meet our GPA requirements (see website for details)?
- Are you enrolled in a minimum number of credits (see website for details)?
If you answered “yes,” then be sure to apply for a basic scholarship for the summer 2017 semester by March 15! Here’s how:
- Complete the online application.
- Provide proof of academic enrollment.
- Submit your most recent official transcripts if this is your first term in academic year 2016 – 2017. (If you have already submitted your official transcript for 2016 – 2017, you can send in unofficial transcripts.)
Remember that our basic scholarships are now awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to get your application in early.
Need computer access? You are welcome to come to the Foundation office at the Doyon Industrial Facility, 615 Bidwell Ave., Suite 101 in Fairbanks. Our staff is happy to answer any questions or provide any help you may need during the application process.